Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday from Lovely Las Vegas!

Happy, happy weekend to everyone from Lovely Las Vegas. I've been away for a while for work.

Hehe, here's an image of my new view when I've had the rare break from my work schedule. Hope you enjoy the photo! It's a little different from the usual shots from Las Vegas, no? Especially since any lakes or water we have are man-made : ).

Isn't the turquoise colour lovely? So dream-like!

La Bonne Crepe, Fort Lauderdale
Croissan'Time French Bakery, Fort Lauderdale

Photo credit: Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas (Hollywood, Florida)

submit to reddit

5 comments:

Frances said...

Beautiful!!

Retired Syd said...

I would love to be right there, right now!

A.Marie said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I would love to be there and just sit and stare at the sky and the water! :)

Together We Save said...

Beautiful, I wish I was there now.

SonyaAnn said...

I love it! I missed you, it's been crazy by me.

Outbrain Ratings and Recommendations