Happy New Week from Lovely Las Vegas!

Vegas or Bust

Image credit: Jupiter Images ... All Rights Reserved

Wishing everyone a wonderfully lovely week!

Also, on Sunday I discovered a cool program I'd like to share it with you. Serendipitously, I came across a site called PicApp (www.picapp.com) and if I understand its intent correctly, this is a site where bloggers can access free images to use for their blogs. Awesome, right? The photo above, of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada sign, is courtesy of this "new-to- me" site. What do you think? Let me know if you've heard of it, used it, or are considering to incorporate its great photographs into your own website.

In the meantime, best wishes for a beautiful week.

Comments

SonyaAnn said…
I really like it and thank you for the link!

Popular Posts