Las Vegas Talent: Siameze

Photo credit: Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

This past weekend I spent Friday night rocking out to local talent Siameze. I had heard rave reviews about him and was curious to see him perform in person. So when I heard about his all-start tribute to Michael Jackson at the Las Vegas Hilton, I jumped on the opportunity to attend...
As for thie concert, all I can say is that "The Godson of Rock & Soul" did not disappoint! His essence (style, stature, etc.) reminded me of Prince, yet, as he sang original songs to classic music spanning the rock and soul genres, I could sense an emerging talent and style that is all his own. From his voice range to his energy, Siameze as much to offer to the music world. So keep your eyes and hears open for this rising star!

Comments

Popular Posts