More Tomatoes at Lovely Las Vegas Garden

Another small victory at the little Lovely Las Vegas garden!

Eight little tomatoes... I couldn't even wait to add them to a salad...

After a quick water rinse, I ate them straight away... what a deliciously pure flavour. I could almost taste the sun inside of them! Hehe, now I really want to expand and try zucchinis like Linda at My Happy Place. How exciting that she's had success with those veggies in the Las Vegas Valley! With all the water restrictions and tough soil here, it is a beautiful surprise. So, thank you, Linda, for the inspiration to keep gardening even in our xeroscape environ.
Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Congrats, your tomatoes look wonderful. They look so heathy!
Thanks for the nice comment on your blog, it made my day!

Popular Posts