Vosges Haut-Chocolat Ice Cream

Photo credit: Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas, Vosges Haut-Chocolat Pandan Ice Cream

I love Vosges Haut-Chocolat at Caesars Palace Forum Shops (and desserts in general!), but my money flow usually gets in the way of my sweet tooth. Luckily, this week I pulled together some extra cash and was able to indulge!

On my quest for chocolate at Vosges, I diverged from my usual truffle and bar fixes and went straight for a scoop of ice cream. The shop has three offerings: Naga, Pandan, Wattleseed, and Red Fire.

I picked Pandan and per Vosges Haut-Chocolat the secret ingredients and background include:


pandan leaf and dark chocolate... "This dark green leaf of sublime
flavor is used in the Asian kitchen just as the vanilla bean is in the Western.
Notes of pine nut, vanilla wafer and tree nuts characterize this most sensual of
leaves."

My take: The Pandan ice cream has a woodsy, earthy flavor, with the dark chocolate balancing out the taste quite well. I savoured every ounce of my little scoop of Pandan ice cream and can't wait to try the other three flavours!


submit to reddit

Comments

SonyaAnn said…
I like the new look. You could spend the rest of your life trying to find new stuff for your blog. There is a lot of free stuff out there.
And this will be one of my favorite posts. Ice cream is my weakness!
And I do hope you will be posting pictures of your remodeling project.
Yummy! I haven't been to Caesars Palace in years. Thats sad! I used to love to go and wander around down there. Thanks for the tip. It brings back memories. :)
EatTravelEat said…
I've read about this place on another blog but not on ice cream! It is interesting how they combined unexpected ingredients in ice cream like pandan with familiar ingredients like dark chocolate. The take-out box is so cute!

Popular Posts