Have a SWEET Weekend!!!

Photo credit: Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Yummmmm, right? Well truth be told, I wasn't a big eclair fan before this lovely one at the Bellagio last weekend. My husband found it at the little gelato shop in the conference/museum corridor. While I was across the way at the little cafe divulging into our delicious pizza fresca (basically a fresh tomato/mozzarella/basil salad over pesto-topped flat bread) ... my husband decided to stop by at the gelato store.

I assumed he was coming back with some cold Italian ice cream. Anyhow, he surprised me with this beauty. Not only was it eye-candy, it was the best eclair I've ever had (and I've been to France a few times in my days). Hehe, maybe (most probably!) I was just in need of some sweetness, but definitely, I'll return and have a second go at that lovely dessert.

Happy weekend, everyone!!! Hope you find at least a little sweetness over this week break.

Comments

A.Marie said…
Ooooooohhhh...yuuuummmm...That looks absolutely delicious! The cold italian ice cream sounded good, but this little beauty sounds even better! I love eclairs!

The pizza fresca sounds awesome! I've never heard of a salad on flat bread! But, it sounds good to me! :)

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Popular Posts