Palazzo Fall Decor

My last post was about the atrium at the Bellagio being all decked out for the changing seasons. So I thought it would be nice to continue the theme with some Fall images from the Bellagio. Fall in Las Vegas always seems to short (does anyone else feel that the transition from Summer to Winter happens in an instance?), so I just can't get enough of the cozy displays around town.
Fall decor at the Palazzo,
cascading from the ceiling.
This is definitely not a seasonal display, but I love the shimmer of the tiles juxtaposed against the shimmer of the coins. Unexpectedly lovely! What do you think?

Images by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Becca said…
I love to see your photos of the Fall foliage at the hotels since I rarely get over there to see for myself!
I've really been in a Fall mood lately, but it is hard keep that feeling up when you still have to "click on the air" in the late afternoons because it gets too hot!
:)
EatTravelEat said…
How interesting! I've never visited Vegas during autumn so this is an eye opener for me. Looks so beautiful. I am surprised that they decorated in the air too- last year it was just the fountain and water features during December.
Linda said…
I just love seeing your photos, I finally got down to the strip about 3 weeks ago and walked thru the Palazzo for the first time. That was before they decorated for the fall. I just might have to take another trip.
Theresa C said…
Thank You so much for your blog, I think it is beautiful. Thanks again
SonyaAnn said…
It's wonderful. Thank you for always sharing the beauty of Vegas.
I'm a summer girl but that may be because we only get a few weeks of warm here. But the best thing about fall is the yard work is done.

Popular Posts