Las Vegas City Center: Viva Elvis Cirque du Soleil Show

Images by Lovely Las Vegas,  from outside the Viva Elvis Cirque du Soleil Show, City Center.

The way the lights change, making Elvis various colours throughout time is very cool.

As for the show, I quite enjoyed it,  especially since my companions were totally energetic and excited about the show... it's fun to accompany true afficionados! 

The show was different than I imagined, having seen Beatles LOVE before, but definitely I can see the potential for this show. With Beatles LOVE I recall the actually soundtracks from the Beatles being played so it was totally easy to be in the groove, knowing the music. With Viva Elvis, a little more creative interpretation is used, so it took me awhile to understand what was going on. With live musicians, it is an added dimension to the show. For the Creole King performance, I really adored the vibe.  

Currently, Viva Elvis hasn't officially opened yet, so the kinks are still being worked out, but once it is rolling, I am sure it will be fantastic for all the Elvis fans out there. The talent of the musicians, artists, and dancers for this show is impressive even at this point, so I can only image the future.

Viva Elvis. Viva City Center. Viva Las Vegas!

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Theresa C said…
We were planning to attend this in June. We attended opening night for Beatles Love and I really hoped that I would enjoy Elvis and much as I did Beatles.

Popular Posts