Las Vegas Frugal Friday: JW Marriott Promenade

The Promenade's blockbuster deal for meat lovers:

This picture may not be the best, but at $5.99, this meal is quite the deal. Not pictured is the soup or salad that also comes with this complete dinner.


The Promenade's $7.99 3-course deal:


Appetizer: soup or salad ( I got the tomato basil soup). Plus, a plate of hot rolls were brought to the table.


My eggplant parmigiana lasagna. Definitely doesn't compare to true Italian fare, but with decent marinara sauce and formaggio, you really can't go wrong. I actually did enjoy it!

On the otherhand, my dessert wasn't a favourite. I usually envision rice pudding to bemoist and creamy, while this version was dry and clumped together. Taste-wise, though it was okay, just not what I was imaging.

Overall, for the price, I don't think any true complaints can be made.

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas (the Promende Cafe at the JW Marriott on Rampart)

Comments

Popular Posts