Lovely Las Vegas: Archi's Thai Food

Images from Archi's Thai Kitchen in Las Vegas:

For the meat lover: a flavourful curry with beef.

Vegetarian dish: eggplant, tofu, peppers... and quite spicy, too.
 Beautiful on the eyes, and wonderful to the tastebuds!

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Archi's Thai Kitchen/Bistro/Cafe has several locations in Las Vegas. The restaurant on Rainbow has elegant decor and a friendly waitstaff. Both times I've visited have been packed! A good sign, no? However, each occassion was around lunch time, so I'll have to check out the vibe at dinner time. I can't wait to get back and try some other dishes on the menu. I loved the spicy eggplant dish. I only braved a level 7 heat, but without any meat, it still feel pretty intense, so I was quite pleased. While the curry dish loved lovely, I've didn't taste any this time, but my dining companion rated it well.

Has anyone tried out Archi's Thai? If so, what is your favourite dish?

Comments

EatTravelEat said…
Looks pretty good by the photos as well! Level 7 heat? I think I would only go past 3. :)
Chantal said…
Wow! All this food Jules! You're making me hungry. lol. This thai food looks so delish!!
Anonymous said…
One of my favorite restaurants in Vegas! Please try the Pad Kee Mao with fried tofu and the Pad Kapow with ground chicken, we ALWAYS order that.
Anonymous: Thanks for the recommendation. I will most certainly try those dishes some day.

Popular Posts