Lovely Las Vegas: Smith & Wollensky

Cookies that *mysteriously* disappeared...


When I was younger, I used to drive by Smith & Wollensky's on the Las Vegas Strip and not give the green and white restaurant much thought. Then I saw it featured in The Devil Wears Prada and drove by it in a hip neighborhood in Houston, and it somehow come into my consciousness.

Unfortunately, I still haven't wined and dinned at the steakhouse. Fortunately, my husband just tested it out tonight for a work function... and came home with a luscious cheesecake for me and the cute package of cookies that apparently the valet left in our car! No complaints from me.

The gorgeous green Smith & Wollensky's bag (very March/St. Patrick's Day appropriate, no?)

P.S. Even if your husband says he doesn't want any of the cookies, leave at least a bite or two for him... When you wolve them down in meer minutes ahem, seconds, it doesn't give his much time to change his mind. Sorry hubby!

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Chantale said…
Wow! They just leave cookies in the car? Talk about service! Those cookies look yummy. How was the cheesecake?
Ah, I hate it when cookies mysteriously disappear like that. It's like there is some kind of weird vacuum attached to my mouth...

Popular Posts