Lovely Las Vegas: Friends, Flowers and Gardens

Finally, I solved the photo mystery and can use photographs in my posts again!
My friends and I are enjoying lavender at our homes these days.
Example: the new little lavender lion... before it was empty. Now, each day it seems the lavender are filling out and the blooms are unveiling themselves. It is so fun to see the changes.
A fake fleur, but I do quite enjoy this pic, which I snapped at a local consignment store.

Also at this consignment store was this amazing chandelier.
I've never really gone furniture shopping as a "grown up" and am quite smitten with the consignment store scene, which I just recently discovered. So many interesting finds!


This was another piece that caught my eye. More ornate that my current overall domestic style, but maybe I could find a nice spot for it at home.... hmmm....

More green via my friend T's lovely little container garden nook.
The turquoise prince frog is diligently guarding it from pests.
Also in T's backyard are plum, peach, pomegranate, and citrus trees to name a few.
More varieties of mints than I realized are filling one container!
Good for freshly brewed mint tea and quality time with friends. Thanks T!


May everyone have a beautiful weekend filled with friends, family, and maybe a little nature?


Photos by Jules and T, both of lovely Las Vegas

Comments

I love the idea of a container garden just because it breaks up the uniformity of a "planned" garden. Plus it is good for almost any space.
Linda Robinson said…
Very Nice photos! I really need to plant some lavender, my mother-inlaw has some and it's so pretty!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Linda
Ann Flower said…
You have got a nice garden out there. I think a connection with plants means a connection with the nature itself.

Popular Posts