Lovely Las Vegas: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health

Frank Gehry created the unique building in the distance.
It reminds me of the Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain.
This artistic marvel is not an art gallery though.
Here it is the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Curves and creative angles abound from every direction.
I do quite enjoy this building.
Simple yet intricate. Beautiful and bizarre.
A lovely combination.
What do you think?
Now a word of caution.... See this nice, sleek bus? Well, apparently there is a special lane for buses. I read the back of one bus, passed it because I didn't see any notice to stop behind it, only to find myself going head-on to another bus! Eeeks. Luckily there wasn't much traffic, so I was able to avoid collision by moving to the other wrong lane, hehe. So take caution driving in this area! Note to self: The middle lanes that have a desert clay colour are soley for the buses. LOL! Thank goodness an accident was avoided.

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Linda Robinson said…
Such a cool Building, I still haven't been by to see it!

Hope you are having a great weekend! ~Linda
natalie. said…
this is stunning - i had no idea it was in vegas. think it might be time for a road trip!

Popular Posts