Lovely Las Vegas: Fleur de Lys Tapas


On Friday, my hubby and I received a call from friends saying to meet them at Fleur de Lys at Mandalay Bay. Apparently, this restaurant is potentially closing it doors (because the master chef is going to be on Top Chef! Or something cool like that). And they heard of a great day $99 to try all the tapas on the menu or $115 to try all the tapas plus multiple desserts.
Splitting the tapa menu/cost between 5 or 6 people - what a wonderful deal, no?


The fleur-tini (not included, but pretty with the starfruit!)


A truffle soup.


Gourmet popcorn


A plate of divine plate of Italian meats, pate, and bread.  


Mixed salad greens.


Ahi tuna, I think.


Asian-inspired flavor - shrimp with vermicelli noodles and veggies.


A German vibe with breaded pork (schnitzel, ja?) topped with lingonberries
 and sides of dill cucumbers and potato salad. 


I love grilled cheese but usually not sandwiches with ham...
this grilled cheese and ham sandwich,
complete with the cheese melted on top and sweet mustard was delicious.



Mini hamburgers and matchstick french fries.
I think I actually forgot to photograph two dishes - one was yellow tail fish sticks and the other was thinly sliced bites of filet mignon (or some other red meat cooked rare).


So much for entrees, though...
Time for dessert, no?




The lovely Fleur de Lys plates - I will miss these if this restaurant does close...





What do you think?
A deliciously good deal for sharing... or no?

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Chantale said…
What an incredible array of food!!! Oh my gosh, I am sooo wanting to dive into the photos and eat everything in sight! Which one was your favourite? What a night of incredible food. Wow wow wow! Wish I could've been there to partake as well. Looks like a beautiful night out!

Popular Posts