Lovely Las Vegas: Clark County Library District




Libraries in the greater Las Vegas area (Las Vegas - Henderson) are a hidden gem in the valley.
To many tourists it may be a surprise what a wonderful library district Las Vegas has.
Not only are the buildings architectually interesting (the shot above isn't the best view or library example to reflect this), but the resources available are quite impressive.

Over the years, I've booked many hours at libraries across the valley. My favorite one may be the Clark County Library on East Flamingo. But each of them are unique and a joy to visit.

Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas


Comments

Becca said…
Wow, I didn't realize that art museum still existed at that library...cool! I haven't been over there in a long time. Thanks for the information. :-)
Sonia said…
Hi!
Thanks for the info. Love to visit museum.
Counting my days to my Vega's trip.

Popular Posts