Lovely Las Vegas: St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day is a special day this year for me and the baby behr. But we'll most likely be staying in, celebrating with a cozy little picnic at home (no green beer for us, hehe).
For those who are going out to embrace some Irish spirit, here are some haute places to get your green on in the Las Vegas valley:
1. Three Angry Wives Pub - 8820 W. Charleston Blvd. #105 (Boca Park)
2. JC Wooloughan Irish Pub - 221 N. Rampart Blvd. (JW Marriott)
3. McMullan's Irish Pub - 4650 W. Tropicana Ave.
4. McCormick & Schmick's - 335 Hughes Center Dr.
5. Ri Ra - 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd. (Mandalay Place Shoppes)
6. Henderson Events Plaza - 200 S. Water St., Old Henderson for the 45th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival (17 March through 20 March)
What are your plans for the day? And, do you know of other great spots or ways to honour St. Patrick in Las Vegas?
Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas