Lovely Las Vegas: Las Vegas Wishlist

Sake that said "best chilled" - perfect for summer, but I had no clue!
I always thought it should be hot...

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! As the summer hits in to high gear and work keeps me and the familia stationary in town, I'm dreaming of some staycation "get-a-ways". Here are some of the places and experiences on my Las Vegas "to do" list. Are any of these on your list?


1. With triple digits here to stay for a bit of time, the Artic Ice Room at Caesar's QUA Baths & Spa is sounding increasingly fabulous.

2. Dido to the Minus5 Ice Bar at the Monte Carlo (hello little local version of the famous Swedish and Canadian ice hotels...)

3. MOzen Bistro at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas for a festive multicultural Asian cuisine fix.


Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas

Comments

Popular Posts