Lovely Las Vegas: Lots of Love to Norge

I did not attend the Las Vegas memorial service for the Norwegian tragedy, unfortunately... I got home late from work and the little one needed lots of attention due to teething and the nighttime doldrums. But, we did light a candle, said some prayers, and sent our positive energy to all those affected by this sad event. Knowing Norway, this will affect all her peoples' hearts, as it is impacting my own... So, it was lovely to see that the new Mayor Goodman took part in acknowledging the unfortunate killing spree and signed the prayer book that is to be sent to the Kingdom of Norge. Another tear-inducing acknowledgement came from the Crown Prince, here via YouTube.

As always dear Norway, I hold you in my thoughts/dreams, my memories, and my heart.

Hilsen fra Jules fra Lovely Las Vegas...

Comments

Popular Posts