Lovely Las Vegas: Steamy Kitchen Recipes

I first was exposed to professional foodie Jaden Hair on a trip to Fort Lauderdale, via a local TV station. Since then, I've been an admirer of her website Steamy Kitchen.
But I hadn't yet whipped up any of her culinary creations until this weekend...


First up was my take of her Watermelon, Tomato & Feta salad ...


Followed by the simple but delicious Fish with Citrus Caper Sauce... 

I was impressed by the simplicity of the preparations and the cooking, and didn't feel too overwhelmed even while alone for the evening with the little behr. When the Papa Bear come home, the meal was [almost] totally complete* - a very rare surprise for him to have dinner prepared and awaiting him. : ) *Well, okay, not totally ready. I did ask him to pick up mint at the Asian market on his way home, hehe. 

Photos by Jules @ Lovely

Comments

ChantaleP said…
They both look scrumptious! I have never heard of the Steamy Kitchen, I might have to check it out to get some summer meal ideas. Looks like a super meal here! Happy 4th of July Jules!
Theresa C said…
not only great recipes but some awesome contest > link to her giveaway page http://steamykitchen.com/category/giveaways

Popular Posts