Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lovely Las Vegas: Las Vegas Tea Series

My sis invited me to a lovely-sounding event tonight: The Las Vegas Tea Series Tea Brewing Methods and Madness seminar on the history of tea. Apparently it is a monthly class with information on everything related to tea from background, types, and how to make your own!

The scoop:

Location: Trifecta Gallery - 107 E. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89104 -  Main and Charleston

Contacts:
Naomi Rosen - naomi@joysteaspoon.com
Ashanti McGee - ironkettleteas@gmail.com

Date: Tonight, Thursday, 13 September 2012, 6 pm


I had to decline this time (no babysitter), so I'll be brewing a "fancy" tea bag at home this evening and hanging with the little bears, but hope to make it to a future class.

The schedule for the rest of 2012.

1 comment:

Naomi Rosen said...

I love that you had a cup of tea to commemorate the class! Hope we get to share a cup in person soon! -Naomi

Outbrain Ratings and Recommendations