Lovely Las Vegas Shops: Faith Lutheran Thrift Store


I visited Faith Lutheran Thrift Store this weekend and was happy to find quite the deal of the day: $0.99 for shirts and pants! I came away with numerous items, include brands from anthropologie, bebe, Ann Taylor, American Apparel, espirit, etc. 


Not on sale, but special nonetheless, I also scored a ceramic berry carton and a bier stein marked Western Germany on the bottom, marked with different cities in Germany. Since I've traveled to Munich, I though it was a perfect thing to pick up and enjoy since I never dreamed of perchasing such a thing on my travels due to risk of breakage (and the stress of having to pack carefully). Yay to (long) post-travel souvenir collecting! 


Faith Lutheran Thrift Store
2211 South Rainbow Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV  89146


Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas



Comments

Popular Posts