Lovely Las Vegas: Late Night Tivoli Date at Leoné Café


I recently needed to stay up late to finish important paperwork with a strict deadline. 


Being more of a morning person (well, at least being more sharp-minded in the mornings), my husband recommended a trip to Tivoli Village, Leone Cafe for a coffee perk-me-up. 


It is always lovely to walk around Tivoli and enjoy the sights (year round lights and now the Christmas / winter holiday lights). Perhaps it is even more delightful to enjoy the views of the sweet and savory treats at Leone Cafe! 


The caffeinated beverages of choice: 



And the chocolately goodness we shared. Chocolate + fancy and delicious coffee thankfully powered me through my paperwork that evening! 




Photos by Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas






Comments

Popular Posts